In the last few years, we have established ourselves as one of the most prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Ultrasonic Pipe Thickness Gauge. It used for measuring thickness, corrosion of chemical equipment, boilers, pressure vessels and more. Our skilled workforce uses the best quality materials and components to manufacture this unit. The extruded aluminum housing is impact-resistant and environmentally sealed (IP 65) to provide trouble-free operation under the toughest field conditions. High visibility LCD Display is readable in all lighting conditions and temps as low as 22 Â°F. Acoustic velocity is manually adjusted via the keypad. Special-purpose probes are offered with this Ultrasonic Pipe Thickness Gauge for a variety of applications.
- Measuring range (metric/imperial) : 1.2-225mm, 0.05-9inch
- Operating principle: ULTRASONIC
- Materials measured: Any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene,
- PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, and other materials
- Sound velocity : 500-9000m/s
- Lower limit steel pipes: 15x2.0mm, 20x3.0mm determined by the transducer
- Calibration block : Included Resolution: 0.1mm Accuracy: ÃÂ±(0.5%n+0.1)
- Power supply : 4x1.5V AA(UM-3)battery
- Battery indicator: low battery indicator
- Operating conditions : 0-+45-104o, 90%RH
- Dimensions : 120x62x30mm
- Weight: 164g (not including battery)
- Used for measuring thickness, corrosion of chemical equipment, boilers, pressure vessels, etc.
- Suited for industries: Petroleum, power station, shipbuilding & machine manufacturing
- Measuring range ( metric/imperial ): 1.2 to 225mm, 0.05 to 9inch
- Materials measured: steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, etc.
Up to 200 Degree Celsius
No. 4, Mayuresh Apartment, 104 Mayur Colony, Kothurd, Pune, Maharashtra, 411038, India